QReg Consulting has been established with the specific aim of
The objectives of forming QReg Consulting are;
- Bringing up domestic pharmaceutical companies of any country to the Global Market by establishing a robust Quality Management System and Regulatory Compliance.
- Partnering with leading pharmaceutical companies across the world to find better suppliers for their requirements of API and formulated products from difference countries by assessing their GMP compliance and technical capabilities.
- Training and development of people and make them fit for the job.
- To perform QMS audit on vendors for ensuring the GMP compliance and to bring Quality Improvement
- To share our knowledge, experience and skills and facilitate clients' overall business growth internationally
- To provide a competitive edge to clients by providing quality services
- To provide end to end solutions for Quality, Regulatory, Facility Conceptual Design, Commissioning, Validation and Regulatory Audit Management and Approval
- To implement QMS from API development to formulated products market launching
- To ensure regulatory compliance prior to FDA PAI or any other regulatory inspections
- To identify, audit, evaluate, monitor the performance and improve the rating of vendors of APIs, Excipients, Finished Dosage Forms, Packing Materials
- To identify, audit, evaluate, monitor the performance and improve the rating of CROs, Analytical Service Providers, and other service providers as applicable
- To train and develop skills in people
- To evaluate the performance of people and improve their capabilities